EICR Certificates and Reports from £80!
EICR Certificate and Report Check List.
EICR Report Information:
Here is a list of things; “we recommend” you do before a Trade Facilities Services “electrician” attends. It will make sure you are ready; for your eicr certificate; or an electrical inspection and test;
- Ensure the electrician has full access to the consumer unit; any items must be removed prior to the test commencing. This could otherwise cause delays; and lead to extra charges.
- A rough estimation of height of the consumer unit / Fuse Board is preferred. This has to come from the client; to determine the size of ladders. This is for for access purposes of the electrical installation.
- Ensure the installation is live upon arrival of the electrician. eg; there is money on the electric meter;this is to ensure the system is live.
- It is recommend you visually inspect your own property. This is to provide information on any broken fixtures and fittings. This information should be passed to the “electrician” upon arrival.
- All equipment should be unplugged prior to the test. EG; TV’s, Fridge Freezers and Washing Machines.
- If possible; ensure the consumer has the correct labels to identify the circuits. This can lead to further costs; or a full eicr certificate not being able to be presented.
- A full test may not be carried out if various problems; recommendations or dangers are present, upon the early stages of the visual inspection. This is so that we can get the installation upto to a recommended standard; before completing the eicr report and inspection.
- Provide any previous eicr reports; or periodic inspection reports. We have an idea of the history of the electrical installation with this.
If you require any further information, or would like to book your eicr certificate with Trade Facilities Services;
Call: 0203 637 1446:
Electrical Certificate (EICR Report.) (Studio) £80.
Electrical Certificate (EICR Report.) (1 Bed) £90.
Electrical Certificate (EICR Report.) (2 Bed) £100.
Electrical Certificate (EICR Report.) (3 Bed) £100.
Electrical Certificate (EICR Report.) (4 Bed) £120.
Fire Alarm Inspection:- £80 /zone.
Emergency Lighting Certificate; £80.
Commercial Electrical Report (call for a quote)
If you require more information; on your electrical testing certificate; you can also contact the:
Find Trade Facilities Services on Trust Mark which is a government endorsed website. We can cover all electrical testing and EICR certificates in London and Essex. Click on the pictures below to find our page.
We can Provide either NAPIT or NICEIC electrical certificates, electrical testing and Electrical reports