Emergency Light Inspections from £80
Emergency Light Inspection Check List.
Emergency Light Inspection Check List:
Below is a list of thing required for your emergency light inspection. We request you follow this before an electrician arrives. This ensures you are ready for your emergency light testing.
- Make sure your electrician can access the consumer unit. Any items blocking the consumer unit could prevent the emergency light inspection.
- Please provide us a estimate of height for the consumer unit. This way we can bring appropriate ladders. This is to ensure access is adequate.
- Make sure the installation is live upon arrival. If there is no electricity we cant carry out the test.
- It is recommended you carry out a 1 hour test on the lights. This is so you know they work.
- Count the amount of emergency lights we are testing; let us know the amount of lights and locations. This is to ensure we do not miss any.
- Ensure you have located all emergency light inspections switches. Provide make if possible; this ensures we bring the correct keys with us.
- Full tests may be carried out in these circumstances; Early signs of dangers/recommendations present; Locations not available. If this happens you will still be charged.
- Provide any previous reports or drawing you have on the emergency light installation.
- Provide any previous eicr certificates or periodic inspection reports so we have an idea of the history of the electrical installation
If you require any further information, or would like to book your emergency light inspection with Trade Facilities Services;
Call: 0203 637 1446
If you do not have time to call; fill in our Contact us form for your Emergency Light check. We will call you back at a convenient time for you.