Fire Alarm Inspections from £80!
Fire Alarm Inspection Check List.
Fire Alarm Inspection Check List:
Below is a list of thing required for your Fire Alarm inspection. We request you follow this before an electrician arrives. This ensures you are ready for your Fire Alarm Certificate.
- Ensure your electrician has access to the control panel. Any items blocking this will prevent the fire alarm inspection.
- Make sure your electrician can access the consumer unit. Any items blocking the consumer unit could prevent the emergency light inspection.
- Provide us a estimate of height for the control panel and consumer unit. This way we can bring appropriate ladders. This is to ensure access is adequate.
- Ensure the Fire alarms are live upon arrival. If there is no electricity we cant carry out the test.
- Report to us any known faults of the fire alarm panel. Also provide the make and model.
- Count the amount of fire alarm detectors; call points; Sounders and Panels we are testing; let us know the amount of items and locations. This is to ensure we do not miss any.
- Full tests may not be carried out in these circumstances; Early signs of dangers/recommendations present; Locations not available. If this happens you will still be charged.
- Provide any previous reports or drawing you have on the Fire Alarm Installation.
- Provide any previous eicr certificates or periodic inspection reports so we have an idea of the history of the electrical installation
If you require any further information, or would like to book your Fire Alarm inspection with Trade Facilities Services;
Call: 0203 637 1446
If you do not have time to call; fill in our Contact us form for your Fire Alarm inspection. We will call you back at a convenient time for you.
If you require more information on your fire alarm inspection, you can also contact the: NICEIC (external link) or NAPIT (external Link)