Portable Appliance Testing from £75!
Portable Appliance Testing.
Portable Appliance Testing is a main part of any companies health and safety. It is the employers or the landlords duty to make sure that appliances are safe to use. PAT testing should always be part of a companies PPM schedule.
Basic portable appliance testing for everyone:
- Encourage user checks to the supply cables.
- Ensure that user equipment; is visually inspected at regular intervals. This could fall between 6 months and 1 year; depending on the type of equipment; or the environment.
- Arrange for equipment; that is not double insulated. To have portable appliance test done.
- Ensure damaged and faulty portable appliances; are recognised and removed.
- Put in place a maintenance schedule;and ensure you get certificates from engineers for your PAT Testing.
Qualifications are required to carry out portable appliance Checks:
To carry out Portable appliance testing; there is not a requirement to be a full qualified electrician. It is recommended; that you carry out the city and guilds course: levels 2377-22 and 2377-32. It is recommended that both courses are covered. If you do not have any other qualifications.
PAT Testing is a skill that is fine for most people. It can be easy to learn; as long as you are over 18. You can commence the above courses; although basic electrical knowledge is always advisable.
Did you know…..?
The Health & Safety Executive states that 25% of all reportable electrical accidents involve portable appliances
Current Offer: All appliances tested in a rented property for £75!
Book your Portable Appliance Testing.
We try to make your life as easy as possible; please fill out a booking form; or call our sales line: 0203 637 1446.
We accept all types of payments: credit card; visa; solo; bank transfer; bankers draft; and cheque.
*Read our terms and conditions statement before you book.