EICR Certificate From £79
EICR Report Codes, specified within the Electrical Installation Condition Report, are generally put into question. This is normally due to said codes not being explained to those in receipt of the EICR. EICR Report Codes denote the issues that are found during the inspection of your property, these are found on your EICR report on page 2. The codes ultimately pinpoint the areas of where your electrical installation may be deemed “satisfactory” or “unsatisfactory”. Below is a breakdown of what the codes actually mean.
C1: Immediate Danger – Examples; exposed live parts, open gap in the consumer unit, badly damaged accessory, incorrect polarity, conductive parts are live due to fault
C2: Potential Danger – Examples; poor earthing, absence of RCD for portable equipment used outside or where is located in a bath or shower room, absence of earthing at a socket.
C3: Non-Compliance –Improvement recommended – Examples; absence of RCD, undersized bonding conductor, general standards and regulations not met.
Under Amendment 3 there is also a code for:
FI : which stands for ‘Further Investigation’ is required – Example; where there is a fault or unknown circuit that may require further investigation.
Call 02036371446 or Book Online today
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) Garage & Outbuildings; 1 Bed £79 Inc VAT
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) Studio & 1 Bed £99 Inc VAT
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) and PAT Studio and 1 Bed £139 Inc VAT
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) 2-3 Bed £129.
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) and PAT 2-3 Bed £169
- Commercial EICR (Call to Confirm).
Prices include up to 12 circuits and 10 appliances per property
Prices are exclusive of VAT (rate of 20%)
Find Trade Facilities Services at Trust Mark which is a government endorsed website.
We can cover all electrical testing and EICR certificates in London, Kent and Essex.